We are developing a community of students, researchers and professors at Concordia who are interested in expanding their abilities in
- basic information technology (eg Unix, cloud computing, management software, databases)
- programming (eg with R and Python)
- specific bioinformatic software (eg Galaxy)
- statistical analysis (eg linear models)
- mathematical modelling (eg pathway simulations)
- machine learning (eg deep learning), and
- data science (eg exploring sequencing datasets).
- invited speakers from the basic and clinical sciences
- with politicians, administrators and granting agencies central to funding in Canada,
- technical lectures and working sessions,
- opportunities to discuss your project with people from other fields
Please place your email in the comments below or send me a message at email@example.com if you are interested.
(PS* We aren't sure there are any actual round tables at Concordia but that won't stop us.)