– We welcome Vaibhav Gupta to the lab as a PhD candidate working on high-throughput perturbation techniques.
– The lab also welcomes undergraduate Maddy Trim (Honours thesis in Cancer Biology), Michael Tran (Medical Bioinformatics thesis),
Remi Sampaleanu (Biochemistry Honours thesis), and Rajan Leung.
– Our 21st Systems Biology meeting at Bellairs is shaping up The topic this year is Cells in Space.
– I am excited to be teaching BIOCHEMISTRY/PATHOLOGY 4450A The genetic basis of human cancer this term.
– Our first Candescence manuscript appeared in Microbiology Spectrum!
– Some grants and papers submitted, some reviews back and some new papers to come soon.